Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

windows 7 ultimate and rpc errors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amaldonado1981

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-21

windows 7 ultimate and rpc errors Empty
PostSubject: windows 7 ultimate and rpc errors   windows 7 ultimate and rpc errors EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello, REcently, I was faced with an issue in which the following happend. I copied a cd full of songs and when i try accessing them on the storage drie on my system, it locks up and I as a blind user have to hit alt f4 numerous times just to get my talking program up and going. I end the taks and when I try to open "Computer", I get an error that states tht rpc failed to initiate or something of that sorts. mind you, I've also tested it with copying a file off a dvd and trying to access it on the local C drive. Any ideas as to how I can remedy this? I spent at least an hour with a local tech via remote session and from time to time I get teh error. I'm unable to use system restore at this juncture since it's turned off. Thanks and any help is appreciated.
Armando
Back to top Go down

windows 7 ultimate and rpc errors
Page 1 of 1