Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

PCLinuxOS 2010 Beta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PCLinuxOS 2010 Beta Empty
PostSubject: PCLinuxOS 2010 Beta   PCLinuxOS 2010 Beta EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 pm

I just installed PCLinuxOS on my laptop in a triple boot setup with Windows XP Pro and Windows 7 Ultimate I have so far been very impressed with PCLinuxOS I had prevuiosly tried and liked Linux Mint I liked how everything just worked out of the box and PClinuxOS is the same way but I feel it is closer to being PC ish so it makes me feel a bit more at home since I am no Linux geek I just like to dabble but I do beleive this has a permanent home on my laptop!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

PCLinuxOS 2010 Beta
Page 1 of 1