Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Windows 7 Hardware Detection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Windows 7 Hardware Detection Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 Hardware Detection   Windows 7 Hardware Detection EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm

I have just built several brand new computers and loaded Windows 7 on them and have not had to install any drivers from the motherboard driver discs at all how nice to load th OS and go hardware detection is vastly improved with Windows 7 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/
jedimaster
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
jedimaster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Impressive   Windows 7 Hardware Detection EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 am

That's pretty impressive given Windows history with driver support they seem to have done a much better job overall with 7
Back to top Go down
jebuchanan
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Hardware Detection   Windows 7 Hardware Detection EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm

I still went through my drivers when I did a recent clean install, just to make sure I had the most recent up-to-date drivers installed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 Hardware Detection   Windows 7 Hardware Detection Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 Hardware Detection
Page 1 of 1