Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Nero 9 Does Not Work With Windows 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Nero 9 Does Not Work With Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Nero 9 Does Not Work With Windows 7   Nero 9 Does Not Work With Windows 7 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:46 am

One issue I have seen so far with Windows 7 is that Nero 9 does not work yet it installs fine but won't open I had to turn to BurnAware to get the job done so just a heads up I have heard oddly that some older versions of Nero work I have not confirmed this personally though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Nero 9 Does Not Work With Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Reports That Nero 9 Does Work On Windows 7   Nero 9 Does Not Work With Windows 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 am

In my previous post I reported that I had no luck getting Nero 9 to run on my install of Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit but I have been reading a lot of posts at other forums and have seen that other people have reported that they had success with Nero 9 working so I may have to give it another go I know there have been a few compatibility updates for 7 lately one of those may have corrected the problem I have been happy with BurnAware Pro so I have not given Nero another try but I just may now just to see if it will indeed work I will report back when I do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

Nero 9 Does Not Work With Windows 7
Page 1 of 1