Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

9/11 Truth Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 Truth   9/11 Truth EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 am

I can not help but to be angry with the reshowing by the media of the 9/11 events and to further
perpetuate the lies surrounding it.

People in this country need to wake up to the fact that we are lied to about every profound event in our history JFK, Aliens, Chem Trails, 9/11 you name it, Our government is so corrupt and pathetic it makes me angry as hell and the worst parts is all the sheep who believe what ever they are told.

The 9/11 event we all seen unfold and the evidence was right there for everyone to see those buildings were imploded plain and simple if you believe anything else I feel sorry for you, Planes and or missiles and fire did not bring those buildings down a controlled implosion did.

You can argue any other fact in this farce but what you are left with in the end are the visions of what we all saw and know deep down actually happened on that day it did not add up then and it still does not add up now, The official investigation and report is a lie to cover up the truth and protect the guilty parties.

Americans need to wake up and realize what's actually going on in this country and demand the truth not just about 9/11 but everything and get rid of all of the greedy corrupt politicians who would sell their own mother for some power, fame and money it just makes me sick.

Sorry but I had to get this out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

9/11 Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Truth   9/11 Truth EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:51 am

I agree 100%. WAKE UP.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

9/11 Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Truth   9/11 Truth EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:30 pm

I am just so sick of the way this country is ran look how many people are out of work right now this makes me angry and it could be fixed so easy let me tell you how.

The first thing that needs to be done is get rid of the labor unions all the unions have done is drive American based companies to manufacture and assemble goods in countries like China, Taiwan, Mexico Etc. because they can get cheap labor there, They can't afford to pay union wages, benefits, pensions etc. and because of this it has put millions of Americans out of work over many decades.

Then we have the non union companies that are just greedy and do the same thing to keep profits as high as possible while providing inferior goods, I say any company that is American based but uses a labor force outside the U.S. should not be able to sell it's products here in the U.S. it puts people out of work... they are giving our jobs to other countries and the economy reflects this, Nobody has a job and nobody can buy anything and it has caught up with a lot of companies they went under do to this no jobs=no sales.... it's simple economics.

We are the most self sufficient country in the world we have everything we need right here yet we are the largest importer of goods why is this again our money goes to to other countries how many customer support phone numbers do you call for American based companies and someone in a foreign country answers that you can't even understand it's pathetic.

I say if you are an American company and you do this your are anti America it's that simple!!
make it here sell it here and give an American a job keep our money here and we will prosper until that happens we will all suffer while everyone else prospers... wake up America this is why we are failing we need to demand change everything that is wrong with this nation is an easy fix.

No more politicians getting rich we do not need these losers, We can vote on anything just come up with an idea and fly it "by the people for the people" and vote it in or vote it out it's very simple we do not need all these greedy war mongers making decisions that only they benefit from we need to stand up and be counted for what our forefathers believed in and created not this mockery it has become!

I could fix this country it's not hard everything is very clear what to do it's all the red tape bullshit that has been created to make things hard on purpose let's take Welfare for example why is it not mandatory that people who receive aid be required to take drug tests to obtain aid working people are drug tested routinely we could cut the Welfare rolls in half just by doing this if you really want and need aid don't do drugs I for one am tired of my tax dollars going to support the drug habit of some Welfare mom that pops out kids left and right just to get more money I'm not just picking on Welfare just an example I think if you are receiving any kinda of free help you should be drug tested if you don't pass oh well clean up your act and come back.

Crime easy fix I know it sounds harsh but we need swift action against crimes instead of some child murderer getting life in prison or even the ones that get the death penalty but yet sit on death row for years why we support them also put these people on TV and swiftly execute them once you are found guilty that's it right from the courthouse to the hanging block that's why we need bring back hangings once people realize hey there will be serious swift punishment if I do some terrible thing to someone crime would drop overnight another example I just had this discussion the other day I seen some graffiti while driving through town and I get pissed when I see nice things defaced by some loser if I caught someone doing that I would again put them on TV for the world to see and take and spray paint can and beat them to a pulp then go to their house and spray pain that that crap would stop right away people do this stuff because they know they can get away with it easy easy fix you'd only have to do this a few time wouldn't it be worth it to have a peaceful world so what you did something bad to this non contributing crime menace they are doing nobody any good anyway think about it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/
Sponsored content

9/11 Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Truth   9/11 Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doug The Tech Guy Forums :: The lounge :: Discuss Whatever You Like (Keep it Clean)-
Jump to: