Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jebuchanan
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio Empty
PostSubject: Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio   Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 am

First, video files play perfectly in WMC (Windows Media Center) and WMP (Windows Media Player).
When viewed through MPC, x64, (Media Player Classic), the video is very jumpy/skittish.
This has only been happening for about 2 weeks.
MPC is my preferred player.

Second. I have an NmediaPC Pro LCD installed. This worked good up until I discovered a bug and attempted to resolve it (at this point the bug is irrelevant until the display's software is functioning again).
Re-installed, and now it won't load until it recognizes my audio.
Re-installed the audio drivers, but that made no difference.

Note, all drivers are the most recent available.
Note too, I recently updated the Nvidia video driver before I discovered this error.
Question, would this new driver have anything to do with what I am experiencing? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio   Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 am

very possible Nvidia drivers have been none to cause weird issues like this try rolling back to previous video driver and see what happens
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

Video and hardware issue, may be related to Audio
Page 1 of 1