Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Online Armor++ Testing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Online Armor++ Testing Empty
PostSubject: Online Armor++ Testing   Online Armor++ Testing EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 am

I just did some testing of a 30 day trial of Online-Armor++ here is what I found:

The first test I performed was the Comodo firewall leak test and Online Armor got a very good 320/340 failing to prevent file drop invasion and impersonation BITS

Moving on I ran an on demand scan of 475 various malware samples ranging from worms to flooders to Q-Host and droppers to name a few and Online Armor++ nailed all samples correctly.

Online Armor at idle has 5 running processes for a total of about 10 megs of ram on a Windows 7 PC that was including the firewall activity icon in the system tray.

Online Armor has a very nice easy to understand GUI and opens full screen unlike some of the cloud based scanners I have tested the last couple days overall one of the niceset security suites I have tested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Online Armor++ Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Armor++ Testing   Online Armor++ Testing EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 am

Just as a side note one thing I noticed after going through all the various options is that heuristics is not turned on by default so you might want to switch that on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

Online Armor++ Testing
Page 1 of 1