Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:11 pm

Hello to all I am excited to be starting the new 2009 forum which is an extension of our main website www.computersplushome.com I look forward to seeing some of our existing clients stop by and also to making some new friends.

What you see now as far as various forum headings will grow as I think of other headings I want to ad or for ones you may request if you have any ideas please post an entry under suggestions for the forum.

Thanks again and have a safe and sane New Year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

Hello and welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doug The Tech Guy Forums :: About The Forum -Rules-News-Suggestions :: Admin News-
Jump to: