Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

any opinions on outpost

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Just Johnny
    New Forum Member
    New Forum Member
    Just Johnny

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

any opinions on outpost Empty
    PostSubject: any opinions on outpost   any opinions on outpost EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:50 am

anybody use this just wondering if it's ok i like comodo firewall how does this compare?
    Back to top Go down

any opinions on outpost Empty
    PostSubject: Re: any opinions on outpost   any opinions on outpost EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:30 am

I would go with Comodo less problems and top notch and smooth as silk. Outpost can be buggy and tends to freeze and lock your system. Another safe bet is Online Armor Free. If your using Comodo and everything is working out to your satisfaction, I say it's a keeper and stick with it.
    Back to top Go down

any opinions on outpost
    Page 1 of 1