Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Reputation System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Reputation System   Reputation System EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 am

Ok guys I activated a reputation system if you notice to the right side of each post is a + and - mark if you click the + it will give the poster 5 reputation points I have disabled the - part it will not deduct any points the stripping of points will be up to me or future moderators not individual members I want to use this as strictly a rewards system to help thank our most helpful members so if you think a poster deserves rep points for a helpful or informative post or even a good idea or suggestion give them some rep!

Look under your your profile pic in each post it will show how many rep points you have maybe later we can make some kind of reward for rep points reached like 500 points gets something cool we will see but for now it's bragging rights lol......Admin

As a side note here is the ranking system that is in place also (stars under profile pic)

New Forum Member ranking must post at least 5 times no stars given

Regular Forum Member ranking must post at least 50 times 1 star given

Veteran Forum Member ranking must post 200 times 3 stars given

Senior Forum Member ranking must post at least 500 times 5 stars given
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/
ryan
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
http://wders.freeforums.org/index.php

Reputation System
Page 1 of 1