Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitman Pro A Must Have Tool!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Hitman Pro A Must Have Tool! Empty
PostSubject: Hitman Pro A Must Have Tool!   Hitman Pro A Must Have Tool! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 am

Ok I have been using Hitman Pro for a while now and I have been pretty impressed.

Hitman Pro is the first tool I use when working on an infected machine, In a matter of minutes Hitman Pro will find and remove the worst of the infections in the machine and if it encounters an infected file that can not be cleaned it will prompt you to insert your operating system disc and then it will remove the infected file and replace it with a good one from your disc very impressive!

I still recommend running scans with MalwareBytes Antimalware and SuperAntiSpyware afterwards to find any leftovers as Hitman's main job seems to be to target the worst stuff and knock it dead fast which is great because it clears the way for the other programs that would have had a hard time finding and removing this stuff do yourself a favor and check out Hitman Pro.

http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

Hitman Pro A Must Have Tool!
Page 1 of 1