Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need more members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Johnny
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Just Johnny

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-20

need more members Empty
PostSubject: need more members   need more members EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:04 pm

dude you need more members maybe you should start sluting around other forums and recruit make false promises and stuff offer prizes something
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

need more members Empty
PostSubject: More members   need more members EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 am

We're working on it I have been spending as much time as I can doing search engine submittal and trying to get linked to it just takes time hang in there I think things will take off just we just need keep up with adding valuable content if you build it they will come! lol.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/

need more members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doug The Tech Guy Forums :: Discuss General Hardware/Software :: General Discussion (Any Topic)-
Jump to: