Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Welcome!

Please take advantage of this opportunity to become a registered member of the forum as a registered member you will be eligible to participate in promotional giveaways from Computers Plus & TehamaGlobal.Net
Doug The Tech Guy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Forum PC Help

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

nice little forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Johnny
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Just Johnny

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-20

nice little forum Empty
PostSubject: nice little forum   nice little forum EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:17 pm

hey man nice little forum you got here i might have to stick around a bit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

nice little forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Johnny   nice little forum EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:01 am

hey "Just Johnny" it's about time I was begining to think you weren't gonna make it by I look forward to your insite on things I see you've already been a busy boy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/
Just Johnny
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Just Johnny

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-20

nice little forum Empty
PostSubject: Stopped by that other forum   nice little forum EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:40 am

hey man i stopped by that remove something something forum man guys over there just expound on what they know got some big heads over there man no thanks i think you got the right idea keep it friendly and relaxed just chat about stuff don't get all serious and "god like"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-12-31

nice little forum Empty
PostSubject: Man that was a good movie   nice little forum EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:31 am

You got me thinking about that movie man that was a good one back in the day Kenau is one of my favorite actors oh and don't forget Henry Rollins as "Spider" man I gotta buy that one and add it to the collection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dougthetechguy.com/
Sponsored content

nice little forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice little forum   nice little forum Empty

Back to top Go down

nice little forum
Page 1 of 1